Call (347) 797-1188 | (914) 362-3080 Now To Schedule A 20-minute Case Assessment Or Full 50-minute Case Strategy Consultation!

Law Offices Of David Bliven
Law Offices Of David Bliven
  • White Plains Office 19 Court Street
    Suite 206
    White Plains, NY 10601
  • Bronx Office 3190 Riverdale Avenue
    Suite 1
    Bronx, NY 10463

How Can I Collect Child Support That Hasnt Be Paid Yet?

  • By: David Bliven, Esq.
  • Published: June 26, 2017

Q: Hi, My son father hasnt paid me child support in like 6yrs or so. He owes me $51,000 In child support and every time i call child support they say they cant find him that he is not using his social. So what can i do?

A: David’s Answer: You can always employ your own efforts – such as hiring a private investigator to either track him down, or more importantly track down his assets. You can also retain an attorney to issue information subpoenas in an attempt to locate his bank account(s) so as to seize funds. Call a Bronx Child Support attorney for more info.

David Bliven, Esq.

Serving primarily White Plains and the Bronx, we provide
guidance for a range of family law considerations
Call Us Now - (347) 797-1188 | (914) 362-3080