Call (347) 797-1188 | (914) 362-3080 Now To Schedule A 20-minute Case Assessment Or Full 50-minute Case Strategy Consultation!

Law Offices Of David Bliven
Law Offices Of David Bliven
  • White Plains Office 19 Court Street
    Suite 206
    White Plains, NY 10601
  • Bronx Office 3190 Riverdale Avenue
    Suite 1
    Bronx, NY 10463

Hi. I Pay Child Support For 2 Kids, They Are 19 And 24?

  • By: David Bliven, Esq.
  • Published: January 28, 2019

Q: My son is 19 he start the Army training ,, 4 months ago and my daughter is 24 and she is not working or studying. Do I have to continue supporting them, what can I do? Thanks for your time.

A: If your son is in Basic training, then I’d suggest to wait until he’s done & officially accepted into the military (which should be soon anyway). When he is, then you can file a petition to terminate support. Schedule a consult with a Bronx Child Support attorney for a full assessment.

David Bliven, Esq.

Serving primarily White Plains and the Bronx, we provide
guidance for a range of family law considerations
Call Us Now - (347) 797-1188 | (914) 362-3080