Call (347) 797-1188 | (914) 362-3080 Now To Schedule A 20-minute Case Assessment Or Full 50-minute Case Strategy Consultation!

Law Offices Of David Bliven
Law Offices Of David Bliven
  • White Plains Office 19 Court Street
    Suite 206
    White Plains, NY 10601
  • Bronx Office 3190 Riverdale Avenue
    Suite 1
    Bronx, NY 10463

Hi I am currently having a issue where my child of 6 yrs wont be returned to me from his father?

  • By: David Bliven
  • Published: December 6, 2021

Q: I let my son go for a few hours to visit his father we were trying to set up a form of co- parenting for the 10th time, and now he doesn’t want to return the child.

A: You’re best advised to file a “Writ of Habeas Corpus” Petition in Family Court asap. The Court can potentially order him to return the child to your care. Schedule a consult with a Bronx Family Law Attorney for a full assessment.

David Bliven, Esq.

Serving primarily White Plains and the Bronx, we provide
guidance for a range of family law considerations
Call Us Now - (347) 797-1188 | (914) 362-3080