Call (347) 797-1188 | (914) 362-3080 Now To Schedule A 20-minute Case Assessment Or Full 50-minute Case Strategy Consultation!

Law Offices Of David Bliven
Law Offices Of David Bliven
  • White Plains Office 19 Court Street
    Suite 206
    White Plains, NY 10601
  • Bronx Office 3190 Riverdale Avenue
    Suite 1
    Bronx, NY 10463

Can my child’S mom keep my child away from me and my fiancé who live together?

  • By: David Bliven
  • Published: January 21, 2023

Q: My fiancé and child mother do not get along and recently were verbally abusive to one another via text and on the phone disrespecting and threatening each other kids and a audio was recorded . Now my child mom claims she uncomfortable with my child around my fiancé. No arrest were made . Will this audio work in her favor in family court?

A: Audios are potentially admissible in evidence. That said, if she’s threatening to withhold visits, your best move is to file a Visitation Petition in Family Court. Schedule a consult with a Bronx Child Custody Attorney for a full assessment.

David Bliven, Esq.

Serving primarily White Plains and the Bronx, we provide
guidance for a range of family law considerations
Call Us Now - (347) 797-1188 | (914) 362-3080