High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

Where can I go to get a divorce from an inmate in New York state?

Q: We’ve been married since 2017 and were agreeing for a divorce. We have no kids together and do not own anything together. I want my maiden name back and to get this over with.

A: You would file the divorce in the same court as any other divorce – in Supreme Court in the county where you reside. You would then need to arrange with the warden to get the Affidavit of Defendant to him to get notarized. Call a White Plains Divorce Attorney for more info.

FindLaw Network
David Bliven Badge