High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

I need a lawyer to represent me for divorce papers I received?

Q: My husband is a retired correction officer he has a pention and a retirement account but doesn’t want me to have anything.

A: Your remedy would be to file for divorce. The general rule is that you’re entitled to 50% of the marital portion of retirement. Schedule a consult with a Westchester Divorce Attorney for a full assessment.

FindLaw Network