High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

I’m using a divorce center for only paperwork only. Can not give legal advice.

Q: My spouse attorney set a letter to my house and it contained more stuff that we didn’t discuss over a text message between us. Should I respond to my spouse about the details we did agree on? Or just send the documents to her lawyer about what we agreed on?\

A: Preliminarily, divorce centers are relatively notorious for messing up divorce papers. That said, you should probably do both. You should also look to schedule a consult with a Bronx Divorce Attorney – at the least if the other side has hired counsel, you want to consult (if not retain) counsel yourself.

FindLaw Network