High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

If my sons mother loses her job and isn’t actively seeking another and we have equal shared custody, what can I do.

Q: I’d like to petition the court for full custody.

A: Financial ability to support a child is but 1 factor in a custody determination. There are numerous others which need to be analyzed, including length of time the agreement’s been in place, compliance therewith, availability to the child, preference of the child (depending also on child’s age), etc. You’re best advised to schedule a consult with a Divorce Attorney in your area.

FindLaw Network