High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

Can a child support be dropped?

Q: I have a son he was born in Jamaica West Indies, but migrated to the United States 1 year ago his mother put me on child support but promised to drop it , can a child support be dropped?

A: Yes, she can always agree to withdraw it from the court, so long as she’s not on public assistance. Just file a petition to terminate Support. Call a Bronx Child Support attorney for more info.

FindLaw Network