High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

My child lives with me, how do I get child support enforcers to stop the payment to Custodian parent?

Q: My daughter live with me 24/7 366 days of week and every time. I go to enforcers office they what some different to proven the situation.

A: You’d need to file a support modification petition with the Family Court. Be sure to do so in the county which first issued the order. Schedule a consult with a Bronx Child Support attorney for a full assessment.

FindLaw Network