High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

How can I get help when someone threatening me to leave the house and they are cheating on me ?

| Oct 9, 2020 | Firm News

Q: So basically my wife is cheating on me and she wants me out of the house but I don’t want to because 1 I’m the one that pays the rent 2 I’m the one that feeds the kids and 3 she isn’t responsible for the kids she just rather leave and go with her lover.

A: You aren’t obligated to leave merely because she asks you to. My recommendation is to file for divorce & resolve your differences there. Schedule a consult with a Bronx Divorce attorney for a full assessment.

FindLaw Network
David Bliven Badge