High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

How can you make sure you stay with baby?

Q: I want to separate from baby daddy and I wanted to be able to just come parent without getting lawyers involved. Baby daddy says he is not letting me stay with baby because he wants baby to be in a household with two parents. I am not giving up my child and Baby daddy isn’t the best father. What do I do?

A: Short answer is to file a custody petition. State in your petition that the physical separation is imminent. Schedule a consult with a Bronx Child Custody attorney for a full assessment.

FindLaw Network
David Bliven Badge