High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

Can the custodial and non custodial parent mutually agree to terminate child support order?

Q: The non custodial parent still pays for all related obligations and they mutually agree to handle this outside of court because of the hassle that it creates.

A: The short answer is yes, so long as the custodial parent is not on public assistance. That said, the Court may request information to ensure that the children’s basic needs are being supplied. For more info, contact a Bronx Child Support attorney.

FindLaw Network