High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

How to file harassment complaint against a spouse who separated from?

Q: She has been calling my job initiating I’m having an affair with an associate which is clearly not through trying to get me terminated from work and calling my cell phone and texting nonstop using extremely vulgar language

A: You’re best advised to file for an order of protection as well as a divorce case. The sooner you terminate the marriage, the sooner you’ll cut that tie. Schedule a consult with a Westchester Divorce attorney for a full assessment.

FindLaw Network