High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

If I am receiving government assistance will they automatically put my daughters father on child support???

Q: Will love to know.

A: If you mean public assistance in the form of TANF, and the children are on the budget, then DSS may generate a child support case against the father. As such, if you believe you’ll receive more support from the Father than from PA, it’s recommended you report same to PA & take the children off your budget. Schedule a consult with a Bronx Child Support attorney for more info. 

FindLaw Network