High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

How can I evict my husband from my apartment he won’t pay bills and he is unstable around our children ?

Q: My husband is bipolar and spends his disability check instead of paying bills I want him to leave our apartment but he refuses how can I get him out fast ? 

A: You’d need to file for divorce & then file an application for “exclusive occupancy of the marital residence.” usually if he doesn’t voluntarily agree to move-out, this will entail a contested case. Schedule a consult with a Bronx Divorce Attorney for a full assessment. 

FindLaw Network