High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

Can my ex. husband prohibit me from taking our son to Russia?

Q: After I divorce my husband can he prohibit me to take our son to Russia for vacation? 

A: It depends on whether you have joint or sole custody – as well as what your divorce settlement says about international travel. Bring your agreement & Judgment into an attorney for review. Call a Westchester Divorce attorney to schedule an appointment. 

FindLaw Network