High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

My child lives with me. How do I get child support enforcers to stop the payment to Custodian parent?

Q: My daughter lives with me 24/7 365 days of the week and every time I go to the enforcers office they want something different to prove the situation.

A: You’d need to file a support modification petition with the Family Court. Be sure to do so in the county which first issued the order. Schedule a consult with a Bronx Child Support attorney for a full assessment. 

FindLaw Network