High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

Q: What if I move to another state before separation?

Q: She wants me out of house 

A: Unless children are involved in your situation, I don’t necessarily see an issue to you moving out (even to another state). Just make sure to update your new address with her – and you’re best advised to file for divorce sooner rather than later. Schedule a consult with a Bronx Divorce attorney for a full assessment. 

FindLaw Network