Call 914-368-7580 now to schedule a 20-minute Case Assessment or full 50-minute Case Strategy Consultation!
Call Today 914-368-7580

What can I do? Can I get him for abandonment?

Q: My husband is a taxi driver and told me he has clients he takes to the casino. He has been doing it for 5 months and told me he stays at the guys house but instead he's living with a another women divorced with a 12 year old kid. 

A: In NY, we have "no fault" divorce - so there's no need to prove "abandonment" or any other grounds to get divorced. Schedule a consult with a Westchester Divorce attorney for a full assessment of your situation. 

No Comments

Leave a comment
Comment Information
Email Us For A Response

Get Legal Guidance To Support Your Future

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Contact The Law Offices Of David Bliven

White Plains Office
19 Court Street
Suite 206
White Plains, NY 10601

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions

Bronx Office
3190 Riverdale Avenue
Suite 1
Bronx, NY 10463

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions