High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

Q: What should i do now??

Q: I called a hotline for help and I told her my husband hit me but I also mentioned that the child is in the room, there was absolutely no harm to my child or will there ever be but CPS is now looking on my case what should I do? They said they will go to the school they will have to do biweekly home visits, please help! 

A: Generally ACS will not file a child neglect case against the victim of domestic violence. They may make certain recommendations to you, such as filing for & enforcing an order of protection, entering into d.v. counseling and recommending that the offender enroll in counsel and/or anger management. Schedule a consult with a Bronx Child Abuse defense attorney for a full assessment. 

FindLaw Network