High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

Q: My Son’s Mother is making it impossible to pick up my son. Is she violating the order? What can I do? Call the cops? Report it?

A: You can’t enforce that which isn’t captured in your agreement/order. If additional provisions need to be added in to curb her behavior, then your remedy is to file a modification petition. Schedule a consult with a Bronx Child Custody attorney for a full assessment. 

FindLaw Network