High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

Q: My partner is married but the guy she married left to another country without concent . Can she get a divorce ?

A: She could get a divorce, but it’d be quite hard. She’d either need his written consent, or he’d need to be served with the divorce papers in the country he now resides in. Schedule a consult with a Bronx Family Law attorney for more info. 

FindLaw Network
David Bliven Badge