Call 914-368-7580 now to schedule a 20-minute Case Assessment or full 50-minute Case Strategy Consultation!
Call Today 914-368-7580

Q: My parents divorce papers say that my father is required to help with college expenses, but has refused to do so, what can i do?

Q: I'm 23 and going for my master degree now. My father has always been late on child support payments and they had to be garnished. Child support stopped when I was 21. I live in NY and he moved to Ohio with his new wife.

A: Ultimately the child support was due to your mother. Even though there's no ongoing order of support, she can still file an enforcement action against him regarding the arrears. Have your mother schedule a consult with a Westchester Child Support attorney for a full assessment. 

No Comments

Leave a comment
Comment Information
Email Us For A Response

Get Legal Guidance To Support Your Future

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Contact The Law Offices Of David Bliven

White Plains Office
19 Court Street
Suite 206
White Plains, NY 10601

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions

Bronx Office
3190 Riverdale Avenue
Suite 1
Bronx, NY 10463

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions