High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

Q: How do I get child support ?

Q: I have a 8 year old daughter an her father haven’t been helping me with his daughter like he supposed to do on a regular basic I don’t ask him for money I take care of my daughter for 8 years an it’s difficult but I still know how to manage but it just isn’t right for me to do it by myself.

A: You can file for child support by going to the Family Court in your county. They have clerks who can assist you with the filing of a petition. Schedule a consult with a Bronx Child Support attorney for a full assessment. 

FindLaw Network