High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

Q: How do I get child support ?

Q: I have an 8 year old daughter and her father hasn’t been helping me with his daughter like he is supposed to do on a regular basis. I don’t ask him for money, I have taken care of my daughter for 8 years and it’s difficult but I still know how to manage but it just isn’t right for me to do it by myself.

A: You can file for child support by going to the Family Court in your county. They have clerks who can assist you with the filing of a petition. Schedule a consult with a Bronx Child Support attorney for a full assessment. 

FindLaw Network