High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

Q: Can you file a separation agreement that allows you and your spouse to continue to live at the same address?

A: Theoretically yes, so long as you’re living in separate portions of the same house (e.g., one lives in the basement, the other on the 1st floor). The agreement should also (among other things) divide out how the actual separation will play out, and who pays what while you’re, in effect, under the same roof. Call a Westchester Uncontested Divorce attorney for more info. 

FindLaw Network