High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

Q: Can I serve custody/ visitation court papers to my boyfriend’s childs mother?

A: Anyone who is over 18 & not a party to the case can serve the court summons. That said, of course it’s advisable to have a 3d party (such as a server or Sheriff) do it. For more info, schedule a consult with a Bronx Family Law attorney. 

FindLaw Network