High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

Q: Can I go see my kid father even though we have domestic violence case ? I been trying to drop but nobody contacted me yet about

| Jan 21, 2020 | Uncategorized

Q: We had a small argument and my mom called the cops now we have a domestic violence case 

A: If there’s a stay away order of protection in place, then you really shouldn’t. In such event, I’d recommend that you & he appear at the next court date, or alternatively he can file for visitation. Schedule a consult with a Bronx Child Custody attorney for a full assessment. 

FindLaw Network