High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

Q: Can I get an annulment or divorce without my wife?

A: In theory, you can get a divorce or annulment, but the problem in your case will be where to serve her. You ultimately need to serve her with the court summons, so you may need to hire a P.I. in an effort to locate her. Schedule a consult with a Bronx Divorce attorney for a full assessment. 

FindLaw Network