High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

Q: A subpoena was served through a crack door for me is that legal?

A: Technically not, as most of the time a summons or subpoena must be personally served. That said, some Judges authorize “substituted service” – but the only way to know that would be to send an attorney to court on your behalf (& if you’re paying an attorney anyway, why not just appear & address the motion/petition)? Schedule a consult with a Bronx Child Custody attorney for a full assessment. 

FindLaw Network