High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

Q: Why my lawyer Trying to over turn my court order without my consent?

A: If your own lawyer is acting against your interests, then it’s time to get another lawyer (or at the least get a 2d opinion). That said, if the 1st order was done on default, such orders are “liberally vacated.” Schedule a consult with a Westchester Family law attorney for a full assessment. 

FindLaw Network