High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

Q: What can I do stop stop my ex boyfriend from threatening to send my boyfriend old sexual videos of us?

A: You can retain an attorney to issue a “cease-and-desist” letter to him. It would warn him that if he does so, you would consider it “harassment” which may result in the incident being reported to police and/or the filing of an order of protection. Schedule a consult with a Bronx Domestic Violence attorney for more info. 

FindLaw Network