High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

Q: What can I do, if I feel that my girlfriend’s ex husband is telling lies about me in court, when this has nothing to do with me?

A: As you’re not a party to that case, you’d only be able to “fight to clear your good name” via your girlfriend & her attorney. Thus, cooperate with them in marshalling evidence against him. Call a Westchester Family Law attorney for more info. 

FindLaw Network
David Bliven Badge