High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

Q: What can father do when mother abandons child?

A: You should simply file a petition for sole custody with the Family Court. You may likewise file a petition for child support. Schedule a consult with a Bronx Child Custody attorney for a full assessment. 

FindLaw Network