High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

Q: My ex wife is taking my daughters on a cruise with out my consent and they don’t have pass ports can she take them?

A: Assuming the cruise is docking in any foreign country, she’ll need passports. Thus, if she doesn’t already have them & there’s an order of joint custody, she’ll need your written consent. Nevertheless, the real question would be: what’s your objection to the trip? Schedule a consult with a Westchester Family Law attorney for a full assessment 

FindLaw Network
David Bliven Badge