Call 914-368-7580 now to schedule a 20-minute Case Assessment or full 50-minute Case Strategy Consultation!
Call Today 914-368-7580

Q: My ex wife is taking my daughters on a cruise with out my consent and they don't have pass ports can she take them?

A: Assuming the cruise is docking in any foreign country, she'll need passports. Thus, if she doesn't already have them & there's an order of joint custody, she'll need your written consent. Nevertheless, the real question would be: what's your objection to the trip? Schedule a consult with a Westchester Family Law attorney for a full assessment 

No Comments

Leave a comment
Comment Information
Email Us For A Response

Get Legal Guidance To Support Your Future

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Contact The Law Offices Of David Bliven

White Plains Office
19 Court Street
Suite 206
White Plains, NY 10601

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions

Bronx Office
3190 Riverdale Avenue
Suite 1
Bronx, NY 10463

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions