High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

Q: My Ex-spouse never took me off the mortgage?

A: If you file an order to show cause to force a sale of the home, and he doesn’t have the money to reimburse your counsel fees up-front, then most likely the court will just order that the fees be taken from his share of the home equity. Schedule a consult with a White Plains Divorce attorney for a full assessment. 

FindLaw Network