High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

Q: Is there a document that can be created to waive spouses rights to property when separated?

A: Yes, it’s called a divorce settlement agreement. It’s a document drawn up during the divorce process which resolves all outstanding issues between your spouse and you. Schedule a consult with a Bronx Divorce attorney for a full assessment. 

FindLaw Network