High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

Q: I am 17 and not sure if I am pregnant but if I am I absolutely do not want the baby father involved, is this possible?

A: If he insists upon his rights of visitation, a Court will most likely give him some level of visitation. Perhaps your better remedy is to allow token time at your house, but if he begins making demands, let him you you’d need to counter with a demand for child support (which ultimately may entail 30-40%+ of his take-home pay). Schedule a consult with a Bronx Child Custody attorney for a full assessment. 

FindLaw Network