High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

Q: How many orders to show cause can I file?

A: If you’re looking to have a Judge re-consider his/her prior decision, your remedy is to file a “motion to renew or reargue.” Generally, however, you must be prepared to allege new facts or issues you do not believe the Judge properly considered (i.e., these motions are not intended to merely re-state that which you already argued to the Judge). Schedule a consult with a Bronx Family Law attorney for a full assessment. 

FindLaw Network