High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

Q: How do I force sale of vacation home as stipulated in my divorce agreement

A: Sometimes it depends on how the agreement was drafted – i.e., whether there was a deadline. At the least, I’d advise to send the ex-spouse a “default notice letter.” If the situation isn’t rectified, you may need to file an enforcement motion in Court. Schedule a consult with a White Plains Divorce attorney for a full assessment. 

FindLaw Network