High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

Q: How can I prove I’ve been financially supporting my child?

A: If you were paying her money out of your checking account, then you’d have a record. If you were giving her cash, then she’d either need to acknowledge it, or you could attempt to prove it with circumstantial evidence (e.g., withdrawals from your bank account in consistent amounts). Call a Bronx Child Support attorney to schedule a consult for more info. 

FindLaw Network