High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

Q: How can I be able to Co-Parent proper without my daughter father partner intervening or control everything ?

A: Perhaps you need a more specific order. Prior orders of custody or visitation are always modifiable upon establishment of a “change of circumstances.” Schedule a consult with a Bronx Family Law attorney for a full assessment. 

FindLaw Network