High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

Q: Family Court ordered to exchange financial affidavit within 10 days. My ex never sent me his affidavit?

You should write a demand letter to your ex confirming you never received the FDA. If he still doesn’t serve it, then you may move for dismissal/preclusion. That said, the Court directs advance production of financial disclosure to give you a fair opportunity to review it prior to the hearing. Schedule a consult with a Westchester Child Support attorney for a full assessment. 

FindLaw Network