High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

Q: Does who ever have the child at the time keeps the the child ?

A: If your child was in your custody & it can be proven, then (a) call the police, and (b) file a “Writ of Habeas Corpus” with the Family Court asking for a Judge to immediately return the child to your custody. You should also strongly consider filing your own custody petition. Schedule a consult with a Bronx Child Custody attorney for a full assessment. 

FindLaw Network