High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

Q: Can my husband sue for a portion of my retirement or social secuirty?

A: Technically he can claim a share of your retirement as it’s considered an asset to the degree it accrued value during the marriage. Thus, it’s imperative you file for divorce asap. If you have minor children together under 21, you can counter-sue him for child support. Schedule a consult with a Westchester Divorce attorney for a full assessment. 

FindLaw Network