High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

Q: Can my child support be taken if I was getting money from a sell of my mothers house as a inheritance

A: Not automatically. If the person owes arrears, the recipient of support should get a money judgment. Then they may move to enforce that judgment against the estate, or when the money hits the obligor’s bank account. Schedule a consult with a Westchester Family Law attorney for a full assessment. 

FindLaw Network