High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

Q: Can I take my son and refuse to return him to his mother?

A: If the child’s currently in the de facto custody of the mother, then you would be wrong to retain custody. Your remedy is to file for custody as well as an “order to show cause” requesting an interim order preventing her from relocating the residence of the child. Schedule a consult with a Bronx Family Law attorney for a full assessment. 

FindLaw Network
David Bliven Badge