High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

Q: Can I publicize the children’s attorney is bias/ prejudice against me?

A: I would not advise to say anything about the Children’s Attorney online as that may backfire on you. If you have any issue with that attorney, discuss it with yours as to whether you may wish to file a motion to have them recused. Please call a Westchester Child Abuse defense attorney to schedule a consult for a full assessment. 

FindLaw Network
David Bliven Badge